Patient Eligibility RequirementsWondering if you qualify to be seen at Living Well Clinic? Check out our requirements below!
- To obtain care at the Living Well Clinic, you must be a Greene County resident.
- You must be under the 200% poverty level. ( Follow this LINK, find where your family falls in accordance to size, then multiply that income number by 200%. If your household income is below that number, you are under the 200% poverty level)
- We serve those who are both un-insured and/or under-insured. If you have insurance, but have an exorbitant deductible, you may be eligible.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility, please call! – 937-372-7177
What to bring:
- Some form of picture ID (license or passport)
- Proof of residency (ex. DP&L bill)
- Proof of income (W2 or checkstub if available)