Registration is now open for our Walk, Run, Roll 2019!!
Instructions for Registration
- Click the link above to go to the Registration page and click Register.
- Complete the registration form.
- Click continue to be whisked away to your very own FundEasy page.
- Create a new username and password or log in with your existing FundEasy username and password to claim your page.
- Watch the introductory video to learn how to manage and promote your page. You can re-watch it anytime from the Help link on your FundEasy page or the link in this paragraph.
- When you’re finished watching the video, you can set up your sharing options or go to your page to start fundraising.
A casual 5K walk, run or roll (or ride) for the whole family! JOIN US!!
Saturday, September 28, 2018
Registration Begins: 9:30am
Walk/Run/Roll Begins: 10:00am
Lunch at 11:15 am
$30 for teens/adults | $15 for kids 6-12 yrs
Kids 6 and under FREE
All paid runners/walkers will receive a custom short sleeve t-shirt and free lunch!
This is a great opportunity to support LWC in a fun way. Register today and start campaigning for sponsors!!
Can’t walk or run?! You can still register for a page and raise money for the event! It’s easy!!
Do I collect cash and checks?
Yes. Collect cash and checks (made out to Living Well Clinic), unless they choose to donate through your FundEasy page. Donations are tax deductible.
When do I turn in contributions and sponsorship forms?
Bring cash, checks, sponsorship envelopes, and FundEasy print outs with you on 5K day.
Can I participate even if I can’t attend on September 28?
YES! Walk at your convenience! Just mail or bring everything prior to the event (or by September 22 to qualify for recognition) to our clinic at 1160 N Monroe Dr, Xenia.
What if it rains?
We will walk, run and roll rain or shine!!